I am a teacher, teacher trainer and former LA Consultant with over 30 years experience working with a wide variety of children, teachers, subject leads, TAs, SLTs and whole-staff groups.
- Whole school maths reviews
- End of year data analysis and action planning for 2015-16
- Support with implementation of the new primary maths curriculum
- Support sessions for maths subject leaders
- Support for SLT in lesson observations
- Support for pupil progress review and assessment
- Coaching of class teachers, including NQTs, e.g. support with planning and assessment, demonstration lessons with whole classes, team teaching and working with groups of pupils
- PDMs on full range of maths topics including planning, differentiation and assessment
- Bespoke staff support (including TAs) and INSET
I am passionate about developing sound and sustainable pedagogical approaches to the teaching of mathematics, accessible and manageable classroom activiities for teachers and their pupils and working with schools to ensure a consistent whole school approach to planning, teaching and assessment of maths.
I have current enhanced CRB check and can provide references.
I am based in Kent and able to travel throughout the South East and am happy to offer a free initial one hour meeting to discuss your school's needs. Please email email@example.com